Thursday, July 31, 2014

Birthday wishes for two important people

Happy Birthday, Harry Potter!

Happy Birthday, J.K. Rowling!

I am delighted to celebrate, in my small way, the birthdays of two people who have brought so much happiness to my life. Even if one of them is a fictional character.

I am also delighted to report that, when the CBC news website posted two special Harry Potter editions of their "Who Said It?" quizzes (one of quotes from the HP good guys and the other of quotes from HP villains), I got a perfect score on both.

To be honest, there were two on the villains quiz that I wasn't completely certain about but I was lucky enough to be able to figure both out.

And I am ridiculously proud of that accomplishment.

So Happy Birthday Harry, Happy Birthday J.K. and congrats to me!

1 comment:



  1. birthday wishes, happy birthday wishes, birthday wish, belated birthday wishes, best birthday wishes, birthday wishes quotes, happy birthday wish, christian birthday wishes, wishes for birthday, religious birthday wishes, 60th birthday wishes, 40th birthday wishes, 1st birthday wishes, daughter birthday wishes, first birthday wishes, birthday wishes words, birthday wishes photos,


    When i informed myself personally never to run out connected with special birthday needs with regard to good friend since I've got numerous them. I want to to help send out distinct messages than which has a consistent custom. They are similar to the sisters and brothers outside the house the property. I stumbled upon your own collection and I am happy I could truthfully pick more using this. Many thanks and excellent day ahead.: ).

    ReplyDelete